WEConnect International helps drive money into the hands of women business owners by enabling them to compete in the global marketplace.
WEConnect International has over 160 members from large procurement organizations committed to supplier diversity and inclusion that helps build sustainable communities by sourcing from women-owned businesses around the globe.
They have over 14’000 women-owned businesses in their network and provide certification for women-owned businesses in over 50 countries (and growing).
Find below some of the highlights from the 2021 report:
- Membership has grown annually, with 2021 delivering WEConnect International’s strongest ever increase: 35%
- 30% growth in women-owned business network
- More than $10 billion spent with women-owned businesses in the network
Find much more information about the achievements & actions from WEConnect International in the annual report – for example:
- Rise to the Challenge – Call to Action
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE TOP GLOBAL CHAMPION Survey participants
- Key member benefits
- COVID-19 SURVEY: IMPACT ON BUSINESS FROM COVID-19
- Details about WECommunity – a multifunctional and multilingual global online platform, helps women-owned businesses worldwide access new markets and connect with qualified buyers with a few clicks. The platform is available in 10 languages.
- Development Projects / Success Stories
If you are a woman-owned business, check if there is certification available in your country. Or sign up to WEConnect International for free. Registration link can be found here: https://weconnectinternational.org/register-your-business/
If you are a corporate, become a member to get access to this great network of women-owned businesses and like-minded companies.
Find the 2021 Annual Report here.