Would you like to include more diverse owned businesses in your supply chain in 2023? There are several ways to do this. Below is a selection of actions you can take:
- Future opportunities; Set up matchmaking events for diverse owned businesses and your procurement teams for upcoming opportunities.
A good example is the Wakefern Food Corporation who will hold an Own Brands Supplier Diversity Summit in March 2023. The event is an open call to diverse private label manufacturers to source new and trending food and beverage products. The whole story; https://progressivegrocer.com/wakefern-hold-next-own-brands-supplier-summi
- Find diverse owned businesses through Google maps or on the Diverse Yellow Pages(DYP) – Platform sponsored by Coca-Cola to promote local-diverse suppliers and make them more discoverable to corporates and retail buyers. At present, it has 2.7 million diverse suppliers across 30+ states , 2300+ counties and 350+ subcategories. Visit- https://www.diverseyp.com for free and help grow them in non-US regions.
- Diverse Market Place(DMP) – Diverse Marketplace is a B2B E-marketplace built with a vision to bring all diverse suppliers on one platform. Currently DMP offers commodities and services in 100+ subcategories. Currently, access for both diverse owned businesses & corporates is free. Visit – https://www.diverse-marketplace.com
- Become a corporate member of any of the organizations & agencies who support, promote and certify diverse owned businesses in Europe.
– WEConnect International; WEConnect International helps drive money into the hands of women business owners by enabling them to compete in the global marketplace.
– MSDUK; MSDUK helps and supports ethnic minority businesses to break through inequalities and barriers in public and private sector supply chains. MSDUK leads in connecting ethnic minority businesses across the UK and Europe with organisations committed to supplier diversity, helping them achieve business growth.
– EGLCC; The EGLCC provides a platform for connecting growth oriented, creative and innovative LGBTIQ businesses with corporates that recognize and support the opportunities an inclusive and diverse supply chain offers.
– And there are many more organizations and agencies who can support you on your journey.
- Attend Supplier Diversity / Inclusive Sourcing events to connect with diverse owned businesess for future opportunities. A selection of 2023 events can be found here.
fips consulting is ready to help you build and enhance your Supplier Diversity / Inclusive Sourcing efforts. If you are ready too, contact.